Formerly the Ritz Carlton Rose Hall, this storied property is being reinvented as Hyatt Ziva through a multi-million dollar renovation. Once complete, this all-inclusive masterpiece will cater to guests of all ages who appreciate the finer things in life. Included will be a beach club, luxurious accommodations overlooking the sea, several expansive pools and ample meeting space for groups of all sizes.
- Rose Hall Estate, 10 minutes from Sangster International Airport
- beach front
- private beach
- 387 rooms
- 106 suites
- 5 floors
- built in 2000
- renovated in 2014
- eco-friendly hotel
- 4 à la carte
- 1 buffet
- 1 cafe
- 1 food court
Meal plans:See details
- all inclusive
- 5 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 2 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 0 to 12
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
- facilities for the hearing impaired
- facilities for the vision impaired
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- 24-hour all inclusive
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations not required, dress code in effect)
- Unlimited international and domestic drinks
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- 24-hour room service
- All taxes
- Guests can enjoy one complimentary round of golf per adult (max 2) per stay at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course or White Witch Golf Course. Minimum stay of three nights is required in 2015 or 2016.
- Offer is valid for registered guests of Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall. Offer applies to greens fees and cart. Incidental charges and transfers to the golf course are the responsibility of the guests. Incidentals, club rentals, gratuities and caddies if required will be an additional charge.
- Tee times are subject to availability and must be booked in advance through the hotel. Not valid on day of arrival.
Yes - included in package
Resort fee and inclusions subject to change without notice at the discretion of the hotel, some restrictions may apply.
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
I loved the view and the Brazilian BBQ Restaurant
- See all reviews for this hotel