This renovated all-inclusive beachfront resort offers spacious, luxurious accommodations in an inspired setting. Located between the scenic Jamaican mountains and turquoise Caribbean waters, this resort, once a legendary 18th-century sugar plantation, features a private beach, one of the Caribbean's largest water parks, a championship golf course, and the relaxing services of Soothe Spa
- Beachfront in Rose Hall, 15km from Montego Bay Int'l Airport.
- beach front
- private beach
- 488 rooms
- 3 à la carte
- 1 buffet
- 2 snack bars
Meal plan options:See details
- all inclusive
- 2 bars
- 1 nightclub
Available onsite:See details
- 3 pools
- fitness centre ($)
- Wi-Fi ($)
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- Unlimited domestic drinks
- All taxes
- Non-motorized water sports equipment and gear
- Children 2-12 years stay, play and eat free
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
Wonderful family vacation!
Most amazing trip ever!!!!!!!! A paradise with amazing food and service. Top notch in our book!!!
Relaxing stay that met expectations!
Great hotel, service, amenities and people!
- See all reviews for this hotel