Between Ocho Rios and Montego Bay, you'll find Iberostar Rose Hall Suites in Rose Hall, Jamaica; an old sugar plantation turned perfect vacation spot. Once you enter this incredible resort, you'll be catapulted to a different state of mind. One that feels more relaxed with the mesmerizing beach views all around.
- 16km from Montego Bay Int'l Airport.
- 319 rooms
- 4 à la carte
- 2 buffets
Meal plan options:See details
- all inclusive
- 5 bars
- 1 nightclub
Available onsite:See details
- 2 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 12
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- 24-hour all inclusive
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations required, dress code in effect)
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- 24-hour room service
- Intro scuba lessons in the pool
- All taxes
- Unlimited international, domestic drinks and select international drinks from 8am – 3am
- Non-motorized water sports
- All gratuities
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
Fabulous resort! Awesome food! Steps from the beautiful beach! Wonderful staff!
Clean rooms, excellent food, friendly staff. Only complaint is the draft beer at all bars was a little watery, otherwise all good.
Would definitely go back here again!
Modern hotel with an excellent location.
It was a short stay but a good one.
- See all reviews for this hotel