Combining Old-World Caribbean charm with British traditions of a bygone era, such as afternoon tea and breakfast in bed, this resort provides a romantic escape in a Georgian-style Great House setting. Spend the day lounging at Sandals Island, the resorts' private offshore island or indulge in a treatment at the full-service Red Lane® Spa. Dine at your choice of seven specialty restaurants and experience unparalleled luxury in the new Swim-Up Crystal Lagoon Suites with Butler Service and 24-hour room service. Plus, with Sandals exchange privileges, resort guests can enjoy all the amenities and services at two neighboring Sandals properties.
Adults Only 18+
- 6km from Montego Bay Int'l Airport
- beach front
- private beach
The resort is set to add five over-the-water suites to its private offshore island. The anticipated completion date is June 30, 2016. The resort remains fully operational during this time.
- 197 rooms
- 8 à la carte
Meal plan options:See details
- all inclusive
- 3 bars
- 4 entertainment
Available onsite:See details
- 12 pools
- fitness centre
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- 24-hour all inclusive
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations required, dress code in effect)
- Unlimited international and domestic drinks
- Unlimited domestic and premium drinks
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- 24-hour room service
- All taxes
- Luxury Included®
- Non-motorized water sports
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 83% of guests recommend this hotel.
There's no place like Jamaica & Sandals Royal Caribbean was the place to be.
A very relaxing vacation provided by the Sandals staff!
Worth every penny!
what a dissapointment
- See all reviews for this hotel