Guests can relax as lush gardens, warm breezes and sunny skies beckon. Six brightly coloured “villages” – each named after a Caribbean island – capture the alluring ambiance of the tropics. The island playground features seven pools and pristine white-sand beaches on the shores of beautiful 45-acre Barefoot Bay.
- 23 km from Orlando Int'l Airport
Water park update
If purchasing tickets that include access to Walt Disney World Water Parks, please be advised for the upcoming winter season Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon will be closed from October 26, 2014 - January 3, 2015 and Disney’s Blizzard Beach will be closed from January 4, 2015 - March 14, 2015.
- 2112 rooms
- 5 à la carte
- 3 snack bars
- 1 food court
Meal plans:See details
- none available
- 1 bar
Available onsite:See details
- 6 pools
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All Disney resort transportation is included within the grounds including motor coach, ferry, and tram
- Extended Theme Park hours, known as Extra Magic Hours
- Disney Magical Express return transportation between airport and resort baggage transfer
- Guests key to the world room card allow guests to charge purchases to their room and purchases can be delivered directly to their room.
- Any guest celebrating a special occasion while staying at any Walt Disney World Resort hotel may request to receive a Disney Character voicemail message on their in-room phone. Occasions for Character calls can include birthdays, romantic celebrations or any other special event.
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 80% of guests recommend this hotel.
Stress free Holiday
We would not stay here again.
A quiet, beautiful get away from the crowds at Disney parks.
- See all reviews for this hotel