From the sleek monorails cruising overhead to the casual style and convenience of the Garden rooms looking out over the beach, this is a Disney experience not to be missed. Its bold A-frame design makes it a modern masterpiece, capped off by a breathtaking view of the Magic Kingdom park from award-winning California Grill perched high atop the resort.
Resort type: Deluxe
- 25 km from Orlando Int'l Airport
- 1008 rooms
- 3 à la carte
- 1 buffet
- 1 cafe
Meal plans:See details
- none available
- 3 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 2 pools
- fitness centre ($)
Children and teens:
Children ages: 2 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All Disney resort transportation is included within the grounds including motor coach, ferry, and tram
- Extended Theme Park hours, known as Extra Magic Hours
- Disney Magical Express return transportation between airport and resort baggage transfer
- Guests key to the world room card allow guests to charge purchases to their room and purchases can be delivered directly to their room.
- Any guest celebrating a special occasion while staying at any Walt Disney World Resort hotel may request to receive a Disney Character voicemail message on their in-room phone. Occasions for Character calls can include birthdays, romantic celebrations or any other special event.
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.