Legendary elegance and lavish décor combine with impeccable service and spectacular views to pamper every whim with exceptional style. Live lobby entertainment by the Grand Floridian Orchestra, multi-paned arch windows, turn-of-the-century gas lamps, regal chandeliers and a world-class spa define quintessential luxury at the flagship hotel of the Walt Disney World Resort.
Please note: The spa at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa is currently closed and is scheduled to reopen sometime in 2013. As an alternative, guests may purchase spa services at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa.
- 26 km from Orlando Int'l Airport
- 867 rooms
- 4 à la carte
- 4 buffets
- 1 snack bar
- 1 food court
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 4 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 3 pools
- fitness centre
- Wi-Fi ($)
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All Disney resort transportation is included within the grounds including motor coach, ferry, and tram
- Extended Theme Park hours, known as Extra Magic Hours
- Disney Magical Express return transportation between airport and resort baggage transfer
- Guests key to the world room card allow guests to charge purchases to their room and purchases can be delivered directly to their room.
- Any guest celebrating a special occasion while staying at any Walt Disney World Resort hotel may request to receive a Disney Character voicemail message on their in-room phone. Occasions for Character calls can include birthdays, romantic celebrations or any other special event.
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.