- 45km from Orlando Int'l Airport
The lazy river will be closed for renovations from November 2 – 23, 2014. During the time that the lazy river is closed, all other pool areas will remain open, including the formal pool, whirlpools and private cabanas, the zero-entry family pool, pool slide, and for guests staying in the villas, there is also a private pool at the villas for their use.
- 720 rooms
- 4 à la carte
- 1 snack bar
- 1 cafe
Meal plans:See details
- none available
- 3 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 2 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 0 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All taxes
Yes - payable at resort
Mandatory resort fee of $20.00 per night, plus tax must be paid directly to the hotel upon checkout.
- Transportation to the four Disney Theme Parks
- Use of the health club, use of all resort recreation activities including lazy river pool
- Pool floats, tennis, volleyball
- Daily newspaper
- Local and 800# calls
- In-room coffee
- High speed internet access in guest rooms
- Evening turndown service (upon request)
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
Wonderful Resort. The staff understand "SERVICE" We will go back !!
- See all reviews for this hotel