The world's largest Marriott sits on 200 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds and is conveniently located to all major attractions. The resort features 2,000 guestrooms with oversized balconies and offers endless experiences.
- 24km from Orlando Int'l Airport
- 2000 rooms
- 5 à la carte
- 1 buffet
- 1 cafe
- 1 food court
Meal plans:See details
- none available
- 2 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 12 pools
- fitness centre ($)
Children and teens:
Children ages: 0 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All taxes
- Free rollaway bed for 5th person in room
- 10% discount at all hotel outlets including restaurants, gift shops, pro shops & spa.
- Request your free passes at check-in to board the scheduled shuttle to Disney.
Yes - payable at resort (optional)
Optional resort fee is $22.50 USD + tax per day and includes:
- Tier 1 in-room wireless internet for up to 6 devices
- Unlimited local and domestic long distance calls
- Bottled water
- Daily scheduled shuttle service to Disney Parks for up to 4 guests
- Kids under 12 eat breakfast for free off the kids menu in Solaris with a paying adult
- Access to slide tower
- Rates and amenities are subject to availability and may change without notice. Restrictions apply
Resort fee and inclusions subject to change without notice at the discretion of the hotel, some restrictions may apply.
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 50% of guests recommend this hotel.
Disappointed with this hotel
The hotel and pool was very nice, but the shuttle service to the Disney parks was dissapointing
My trip to Orlando
Awesome Hotel very close to Epcot
- See all reviews for this hotel