Guests will be transported back in time to visit decades of the 20th century. From jukeboxes, bowling pins and 8 track tapes to laptops and cell phones, the memorabilia, crazes and catch phrases that defined the 1950s-1990s surround you at this resort. Each building is a larger than life time capsule of pop culture which will take them on a trip down memory lane.
- 32 km from Orlando Int'l Airport
- 2880 rooms
- 6 à la carte
- 1 snack bar
- 1 food court
Meal plans:See details
- none available
- 2 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 3 pools
Children and teens:
Children ages: 2 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All Disney resort transportation is included within the grounds including motor coach, ferry, and tram
- Extended Theme Park hours, known as Extra Magic Hours
- Disney Magical Express return transportation between airport and resort baggage transfer
- Guests key to the world room card allow guests to charge purchases to their room and purchases can be delivered directly to their room.
- Any guest celebrating a special occasion while staying at any Walt Disney World Resort hotel may request to receive a Disney Character voicemail message on their in-room phone. Occasions for Character calls can include birthdays, romantic celebrations or any other special event.
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 93% of guests recommend this hotel.
Value clean safe well cared for and maintained Great buses get the quick service dining plan
Big, busy budget hotel, great room. Would go back.
We couldn't wait to leave and go home. No Disney magic at this resort.
Had a wonderful stay. Would definitely return
- See all reviews for this hotel