Classic surroundings capture the essence of a New England yacht club at the upscale resort. Its comfy chairs, hardwood floors and shafts of sunlight streaming into a welcoming lobby invite Guests to linger. Here you’ll enjoy luxurious accommodations as well as delightful amenities shared with Disney’s Beach Club Resort – a sand-bottom pool, health club and full-service marina. There’s even a beachfront promenade with direct access to Epcot as well as the unique shops and restaurants at Disney’s Boardwalk Entertainment District.
- 24 km from Orlando Int'l Airport
Water park update
If purchasing tickets that include access to Walt Disney World Water Parks, please be advised for the upcoming winter season Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon will be closed from October 26, 2014 - January 3, 2015 and Disney’s Blizzard Beach will be closed from January 4, 2015 - March 14, 2015.
- 621 rooms
- 2 à la carte
- 2 buffets
- 1 snack bar
Meal plans:See details
- none available
- 3 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 4 pools
- fitness centre ($)
- Wi-Fi ($)
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 17
Your price includes:
- All Disney resort transportation is included within the grounds including motor coach, ferry, and tram
- Extended Theme Park hours, known as Extra Magic Hours
- Disney Magical Express return transportation between airport and resort baggage transfer
- Guests key to the world room card allow guests to charge purchases to their room and purchases can be delivered directly to their room.
- Any guest celebrating a special occasion while staying at any Walt Disney World Resort hotel may request to receive a Disney Character voicemail message on their in-room phone. Occasions for Character calls can include birthdays, romantic celebrations or any other special event.
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.