Atlantis, Paradise Island is a destination resort that features the world's largest open-air marine habitat and Aquaventure, a thrilling waterscape of slides and rides. Enjoy 20 swimming areas, Mandara Spa, duty-free shopping, Atlantis Kids Adventures, sports centre, extensive dining, bars and clubs. Explore The Dig and interact with gentle dolphins at Dolphin Cay.
- 26km from Nassau Int'l Airport
- 2400 rooms
- 20 à la carte
- 1 buffet
- 1 cafe
Meal plans:See details
- breakfast and dinner($)
- 5 bars
- 1 nightclub
Available onsite:See details
- 20 pools
- fitness centre ($)
- Wi-Fi ($)
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 0 to 11
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All taxes
- Complimentary access: 14 exhibit lagoons • The Dig • 141-acre waterscape • Aquaventure (guests must be 48 inches tall to ride most waterslides) • water play area for young kids • movie theater • gaming lessons • daily activities program.
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 93% of guests recommend this hotel.
Great stay for the whole family.
Atlantis is everything it was meant to be amazing!!!!
Beaucoup de travaux de rénovation à prévoir pour ce site qui se délabre
Whatch which tower you choose
Atlantis is an extrodinary hotel with something for everyone!
- See all reviews for this hotel