- 26km from Nassau Int'l Airport.
Cove Suites - A soft renovation is planned for all guest suites beginning in September. Work will be halted around the US Thanksgiving holiday (late November) and the Festive period; it will be completed by February 2016. The resort will remain fully operational though out the project.
Marketplace will be closed for renovation from August to December, 2015. During this period, breakfast and dinner will be served at the Café at The Great Hall of Waters in Royal Towers.
Platos will be closed for renovation from August to December, 2015. Guests will be able to purchase continental breakfasts, light lunches and cocktails at Dragons in the Atlantis Casino.
Atlantis Casino - Upgrade plans include the opening of a new high limit gaming area in mid-November, and a new stone pathway which will be installed by October 16, 2015.
Mesa Grill will be open through and including August 31st, 2015. Beginning September 1 to the end of November, Cove and Reef guests will be able to enjoy dinner at Mosaic, or any of the other 20 restaurants at Atlantis.
- 600 suites
- 21 à la carte
- 1 cafe
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 6 bars
- 1 nightclub
Available onsite:See details
- 2 pools
- fitness centre ($)
- Wi-Fi ($)
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 0 to 11
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All taxes
- Complimentary access to the Atlantis waterscape including Aquaventure, pools, waterslides, marine habitats, kids club, entertainment and the largest casino in the Caribbean.
Yes - included in package
$49.95 USD + taxes per room per night will be included in your package.
Resort fee includes:
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms and lobby areas for up to 4 devices per room
- Access to the Fitness Center: Up to 2 persons per day per room
- Two (2) 12 oz. bottles of water daily per room
- In-Room Coffee and Tea
- Unlimited local phone calls
- Access to the Atlantis Movie Theatre
- Casino Lessons
- Resort shuttle service
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
Disney on Water!
a perfect vacation for couples
- See all reviews for this hotel