This breathtaking resort is Hawaii's only luxury all-suite oceanfront resort and features spacious 1 bedroom suites with private lanais.
The Fairmont Kea Lani is a completely non-smoking property; all suites and villas are non-smoking. There are designated smoking areas on the grounds of the property.
- 37km from Kahului Int'l Airport
- 413 rooms
- 4 à la carte
- 1 cafe
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- breakfast ($)
- 2 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 5 pools
- fitness centre ($)
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 0 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All taxes
Yes - payable at resort
Effective October 1, 2013 for all new reservations arriving as of January 1, 2014, The Fairmont Kea Lani has introduced a $30 plus tax daily resort charge
- Unlimited basic internet access in your guest rooms and resort public areas, wireless and wired
- Any local, domestic long distance, and 1-800 access calls from your guest room
- Complimentary self-parking for one vehicle per room
- Complimentary beach umbrellas (1 per suite, 2 per villa, available on a first come first served basis)
- Complimentary in-suite bottled water
- Access to 24 hour Fairmont Fitness Center & Complimentary Fitness Classes
- On-demand shuttle transportation service within the Wailea area
- Complimentary Sunscreen and After-Sun Lotion available at the Pool Pavilion
- 1-hour Snorkel Equipment rental (per day; per suite)
- Various Cultural Activities including: Hawaiian Canoe Experience (advanced reservations required); Hawaiian Cultural Property Tour; Crafts
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
We loved it there, located on our favorite beach!
Our First Romantic Holiday in Maui
- See all reviews for this hotel