The beauty of Maui is reflected in this unrivaled beachfront location with tranquil gardens and mesmerizing ocean views. This world-class resort portrays the richness of Hawaii's culture and features luxurious accommodations and fantastic facilities
- 26km from Kahului Int'l Airport
- beach front
Please be advised that from September 1, 2015 to December 15, 2015 The Grand Wailea spa and fitness centre will be undergoing renovations.
As part of the ongoing "grand refresh" project at Grand Wailea, improvements are being made throughout Spa Grande. The hotel will create temporary spa spaces and facilities around the resort during this time so our guests may be assured that they will enjoy the service and treatment they expect from Spa Grande.
The HVAC system, some wall and floor treatments throughout the Spa facility, including the ground and first floors, as well as the fitness center and connected aerobics studio / basketball court will be updated. Concurrently, Spa Grande will have a refresh of the treatment rooms and public area carpeting, to include the rotunda and hallways within the Spa first floor. This will ensure guests are comfortable and relaxed in a setting where they expect to leave the stress and worries of a complicated world behind.
Spa Treatments from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily:
·Services offered will include a selection of massage, facial, body and salon services.
·All Spa treatments will be available for our guest enjoyment on the third floor of our Chapel Wing.
·Each service will include a spa welcome ritual with tropical scented footbath, selection of teas and fruit and consultation with their therapist prior to their service.
·An optional upgrade experience , with a private bath for 20 minutes will also be available.
·Alternative location for the fitness center will be available for guests.
·Cardio machines and free weights will be available.
- 780 rooms
- 2 à la carte
- 1 buffet
- 2 snack bars
- 1 cafe
Meal plans:See details
- none available
- 2 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 9 pools
- fitness centre ($)
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 0 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All taxes
Yes - payable at resort
Effective for travel April 1, 2015 and onwards, there will be a $25 USD + taxes per room per night resort fee payable upon checkout.
Please note that there is a mandatory porterage fee at Grand Wailea of 10.00 USD per person plus applicable taxes. The fee will be collected by the Front Desk at check out.
- A tropical flower Lei greeting upon arrival
- Two bottles of water on day of arrival placed in the guestroom
- A welcome Mai Tai punch (non-alcoholic) at the designated check-in area
- In-room unlimited local, toll-free and credit card calls (no access fee)
- Coffee & tea in guest rooms
- Participation in yoga classes
- Admission to twice-daily scuba clinics
- Use of Kona lanai Hardtail mountain bikes (based on availability)
- Beach umbrellas for use on Wailea Beach (subject to resort's inventory)
- In-room high speed Internet access (up to 2MB), with wireless capability and Internet for multiple devices
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
Amazing property and friendly staff!
- See all reviews for this hotel