The beauty of Maui is reflected in this unrivaled beachfront location with tranquil gardens and mesmerizing ocean views. This world-class resort portrays the richness of Hawaii's culture and features luxurious accommodations and fantastic facilities
- 26km from Kahului Int'l Airport
- beach front
Bistro Molokini restaurant will be undergoing a refreshment project and there will be temporary changes to the restaurant services. Beginning April 18, 2016 until May 18, 2016, the Bistro Molokini restaurant dining room and bar area will remain open, but will be serving modified menu options. The Bistro Molokini restaurant will be fully closed from May 19, 2016 until June 19, 2016. During these renovations, all other restaurants and bars will remain open.
- 780 rooms
- 2 à la carte
- 1 buffet
- 1 snack bar
- 1 cafe
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 2 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 9 pools
- fitness centre ($)
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 0 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All taxes
Yes - payable at resort
Effective for travel April 1, 2015 and onwards, there will be a $25 USD + taxes per room per night resort fee payable upon checkout.
Please note that there is a mandatory porterage fee at Grand Wailea of 10.00 USD per person plus applicable taxes. The fee will be collected by the Front Desk at check out.
- A tropical flower Lei greeting upon arrival
- Two bottles of water on day of arrival placed in the guestroom
- A welcome Mai Tai punch (non-alcoholic) at the designated check-in area
- In-room unlimited local, toll-free and credit card calls (no access fee)
- Coffee & tea in guest rooms
- Participation in yoga classes
- Admission to twice-daily scuba clinics
- Use of Kona lanai Hardtail mountain bikes (based on availability)
- Beach umbrellas for use on Wailea Beach (subject to resort's inventory)
- In-room high speed Internet access (up to 2MB), with wireless capability and Internet for multiple devices
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
Amazing property and friendly staff!
- See all reviews for this hotel