This spectacular oceanfront resort is set on 40 acres of Kaanapali Beach and truly offers something for all guests. Highlights of the property include unlimited activities, a half acre pool and a 150 ft lave tube water slide, an extensive collection of Asian art, exotic wildlife, a rooftop astronomy program, an oceanfront full service spa and a state of the art 24 hour athletic club.
- 45 km from Kaului Int'l Airport.
The Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa will undergo an enhancement of meeting and event spaces, as well as the development of a new Regency Club Lounge. This project will commence June 1, 2016 and is scheduled to be completed on October 1, 2016. During this transformation, no services or amenities will be affected; all efforts will be made to mitigate any disruption to guests.
- 806 rooms
- 4 à la carte
- 1 buffet
- 1 snack bar
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 3 bars
- 1 entertainment
Available onsite:See details
- 4 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All taxes
Yes - payable at resort
$30 + tax per room per day to be paid directly to the hotel. This includes:
- Two bottles of water in room, refreshed daily
- 24 access to oceanfront Stay Fit Gym
- Complimentary local and 1-800 calls
- In room coffee and tea
- Resort shuttle service in Kaanapali
- Lei greeting upon arrival
- Complimentary cultural programs
- One hour daily tennis or basketball court time
- Pressreader: access to more than 2000 full content newspapers, magazines on your tablet or smartphone
- Discount pricing for in house guests at Drums of the Pacific Luau, Macy's and green fees at Kaanapali Golf Courses
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
Maui family trip
- See all reviews for this hotel