This spectacular oceanfront resort is set on 40 acres of Kaanapali Beach and truly offers something for all guests. Highlights of the property include unlimited activities, a half acre pool and a 150 ft lave tube water slide, an extensive collection of Asian art, exotic wildlife, a rooftop astronomy program, an oceanfront full service spa and a state of the art 24 hour athletic club.
- 45 km from Kaului Int'l Airport.
- 806 rooms
- 3 à la carte
- 1 buffet
- 1 snack bar
Meal plans:See details
- none available
- 4 bars
- 2 entertainment
Available onsite:See details
- 4 pools
- fitness centre
- Wi-Fi ($)
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All taxes
Yes - payable at resort
Effective December 20, 2013 the resort fee has increased to $30 + tax per room per day to be paid directly to the hotel. This includes:
- Daily admission for Resort guests to oceanfront Moana Athletic Club, open 24 hours
- Resort Shuttle Service in Ka'anap
- Premium high speed internet access in Guestroom
- 10% off Macys at Hyatt Regency Maui
- Discounted pricing for in-house guests on Maui’s best "Drums of the Pacific Luau"
- Complimentary Yoga\Fitness classes daily
- Complimentary cultural program. Check with concierge for available dates and times
- Daily newspaper delivered to room upon request
- PressReader – access to over 2000 newspapers and magazines on your tablet device/smartphone
- Unlimited Local Telephone Calls and Access Charges for 1-800 or 1-888 Calls
- In-room coffee and tea
- 2 half-liter bottles of water per room, per day
- One (1) hour, daily, tennis court time
Resort fee and inclusions subject to change without notice at the discretion of the hotel, some restrictions may apply.
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
Maui family trip
- See all reviews for this hotel