This beachfront resort on beautiful Napili Bay in West Maui is relaxed and friendly. With a great social activity program, entertainment and activities like putting parties, hula lessons and horticultural tours, you can do as much or as little as you want.
- On West Maui, 14.5 km north of Lahaina Town, 57 km from Kahului Airport
- 163 rooms
- 1 à la carte
- 1 snack bar
Available onsite:See details
- 4 pools
- fitness centre
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Complimentary coffee and tea in the lobby mornings and afternoons
- Complimentary Mai Tai party every Wednesday
- Hawaiian Music Concert Series Wednesday evenings
- Napili Kai Foundation Keiki Hula Show on Tuesday evenings
- Hawaiian entertainment nightly in the Sea House Restaurant
- Weekly hula lessons
- Weekly lei making lessons
- Weekly putting parties (adult only)
- Weekly Horticultural Tour
- Kids Eat Free - children 12 and under eat free (from keiki menu) in the Sea House Restaurant when accompanies by an adult who purchases an adult entrée (not available Dec 14-Jan 4).
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.