- 26km from the Kahului Int'l Airport.
- beach access
Please be advised that The Wailea Beach Marriott Resort & Spa is making improvements to its Makani Pool from October 1, 2015 – February 2, 2016. The serenity pool, dive pool, kid's pool & slides will be available and staffed for our guest's enjoyment during this time.
The Kumu Restaurant which is located near the Makani Pool will also be closed for these improvements. The Kai Wailele Bar & Grill will be open for guests as an alternate option.
- 545 rooms
- 2 à la carte
- 1 snack bar
- 1 cafe
Meal plans:See details
- none available
- 2 entertainment
Available onsite:See details
- 5 pools
- fitness centre ($)
Children and teens:
Children ages: 0 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All taxes
Yes - payable at resort
Mandatory $30USD+tax per room per night paid directly to the hotel upon checkout.
- Unlimited local & Domestic long distance phone calls
- In room WiFi
- 30 minute photo session with 5x7 souvenir photo
- Choice of 2 welcome Mai Tai drinks or 2 cups of Starbucks coffee per room per stay
- Complimentary daily fitness classes and cultural activities
- Bicycle Rental (2 per day / 1 hour complimentary)
- Complimentary bottled water daily (2 per day)
- Shell Lei Greeting
- Shuttle (within Wailea resort area)
- Discounts at participating retail shops on property
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
A fantastic resort for all types of gustes including wedding guests with the great infinty pool!
Would go back !
Loved my stay
- See all reviews for this hotel