This sprawling resort is nestled on a beautiful white sand beach and offers extensive facilities and lots to do for everyone. Great dining, entertainment and fun for the entire family.
Beachfront, 20km from Punta Cana Int'l Airport
9 à la carte • 1 buffet • 3 snack bars
Meal plan options:
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 12
Elevators: No. Rooms and facilities for guests with disabilities (upon request)
Your price includes:
- Round-trip airport transfers
- 24-hour all-inclusive
- All meals (buffet breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- 3 à la carte dinners per one-week stay with prior booking
- Unlimited international and domestic drinks until 11pm
- Mini-bar with water, soft drinks and beer. Replenished once a day
- Daily and nightly entertainment and activity programs
- Children's activities in the mini-club (4-12 years)
- Free entrance to the “Pueblo Príncipe” discotheque, including drinks (Premium drinks with surcharge)
- Non-motorized water sports including snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing, paddleboats, boogie boards and catamarans
- Sports –1 per guest per stay: Scuba diving classes in the swimming pool
- Fitness Centre
- Sports –upon request: soccer, basketball, volleyball, mini-golf, ping-pong, water polo.
- Aerobics and Merengue classes
- Towel service on beach and at swimming pools
- All taxes and gratuities
All services, bars and restaurants in Gran Bahía Príncipe Punta Cana (except main and gourmet restaurants)
Resort fee (payable at resort)Help?
No Resort Fee
Reviews 78% of guests recommend this hotel
Nice Relaxing Trip, Great Hotel
VERY HAPPY WITH THE GRAND BAHIA PRINCIPE AND WOULD GO BACK IN A HEART BEAT
Average hotel with below average service.
Great Place to Vacation !!
- See all reviews for this hotel
Have you visited Grand Bahia Principe Bavaro?
We'd love to know what you think.