The Mill Resort & Suites is Aruba's best kept secret. Conveniently located just steps across the famous sandy white beaches of Palm Beach, this cozy low rise resort offers spacious rooms and suites - most with fully equipped kitchens - and easy access to the many facilities and beautiful free-form swimming pools.
Located in the hearth of the island's Palm Beach area resorts, across the street from the beach - free beach shuttle provided . 5 km from downtown Oranjestad and 10 km from Aruba's International Airport.
4 à la carte • 1 buffet • 1 snack bar
Meal plan options:
1 - Bang Gozza Bar
2 freeform freshwater pools, Kids' pool
Children and teens:See details
Children 16 years and younger STAY FREE when sharing room with parents. Maximum of two (2) children per room (No children in the Royal Room). Kids Club and Playground.
Elevators: 1 - Rooms and facilities for guests with disabilities (upon request).
Your price includes:
- One Complimentary Welcome Drink per person on arrival
- Complimentary Beach Facilities available at our beach across the street
- Free shuttle service to and from our hotel beach
- Complimentary Coffee & Tea service daily from 6:00 am – 7:00 am
- Free SNUBA lesson in the pool once a week
- Free use of day-time Tennis Courts
- Free use of lounge chairs at pool and beach
- Free daily local newspapers in English
- Free Adult and Kid's activities program
- Complimentary use of digital in-room-safe
- In-room iron and ironing board available
Resort fee (payable at resort)Help?
SECURITY DEPOSIT UPON CHECK-IN:
Guests are requested to leave a $ 100 per room cash deposit or credit card guarantee upon check-in. The $ 100 charge will be adjusted upon check out only if guests return their keys to the Front Desk and if there is no damage done to the room. Guests should be informed of this procedure by Travel Agent and Tour Operators prior to arrival.
Reviews 0% of guests recommend this hotel
Desperatly needs a good cleaning; bathrooms,showers in poor condition;very noisy
- See all reviews for this hotel
Have you visited The Mill Resort and Suites Aruba?
We'd love to know what you think.