Colonial Hotel is the perfect place for a romantic getaway or exciting family holiday. Enjoy one of the best beaches in Cuba while enjoying the excellent facilities of a colonial style village resort.
15km from Cayo Coco Int'l Airport.
3 à la carte • 1 buffet • 1 snack bar
Meal plan options:
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 12
Rooms and facilities for guests with disabilities (upon request).
Your price includes:
- Round-trip airport transfers
- All meals and snacks
- Unlimited domestic and a selection of international drinks
- 1 à la carte dinner at each specialty restaurant per week (reservations required, dress code in effect)
- 24-hr beverages and snacks
- Non-motorized water sports
- Pedal boats
- Scuba lessons
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment.
- Kids clubs (ages 2 – 12)
- All taxes and gratuities
Not included in the price of your package:
- Cuban Departure Tax of $25 CUC (Cuban Convertible Pesos) per person paid locally at the airport.*
Effective May 1, 2010, all persons entering Cuba will be required to hold medical travel insurance covering their period of stay within Cuba. If medical travel insurance is not obtained in advance, it may be purchased on arrival at the airport in Cuba. *Subject to change without notice. Please visit wesjet.com (http://bit.ly/dbwRnA) for additional information.
Resort fee (payable at resort)Help?
No Resort Fee
Reviews 88% of guests recommend this hotel
We Loved our stay and look forward to going Back!!!
We Loved our stay!! Already planning for next year!
A really great place; fantastic friendly staff. Will definitely go back!!!
Disappointing resort, but beach is gorgeous!
- See all reviews for this hotel
Have you visited Hotel Colonial Cayo Coco?
We'd love to know what you think.