Pamper yourself at Hotel Marina El Cid Riviera Maya, combining colonial and modern styles. Enjoy wide expanses of white sand, clear waters with spectacular underwater life, ideal for snorkelling and diving at the Puerto Morelos National Reef Park located in front of the hotel.
On the ocean, 19km from Cancun Int'l Airport and 30km from Playa Del Carmen.
3 À la carte and 1 buffet, plus 1 snack bar
Meal plan options:
2 pools, 1 whirlpool
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 5-12 years and 13 to 17 years. Minimum check-in is 18 years
Elevators: Yes. Resort does provide rooms for guests with disabilities, subject to availability.
Your price includes:
- Round-trip airport transfers
- 24-hour all-inclusive
- All meals, snacks, drinks, dinner can be à la carte (dress code in effect)
- 1 dinner per week at La Marina Restaurant featuring seafood
- Unlimited import and domestic drinks
- 24-hour room service
- Waiter service at pool and beach
- Pillow menu
- Use of tennis courts, racquets and balls
- Kids Club (ages 4-12) 9am to 9pm
- Daily activities
- Fitness Centre
- Non-motorized water sports
- All taxes and gratuities
$600 USD MegaPass - for minimum 5 night stays, guests will receive a $600 MegasPass which includes:
- $30 USD spa credit at El Cocay Spa.
- $30 USD spa credit towards a hydrotherapy session at El Cocay Spa!
- $15 USD spa credit towards products at the El Cocay Spa boutique. Minimum purchase of $100 USD required.
- $15 USD spa credit at the El Cocay Spa beauty salon. Minimum purchase of $65 USD required.
- $30 USD spa credit towards a Temazcal session at El Cocay Spa. Minimum purchase of 2 guests required.
- $30 USD spa credit towards a Romantic Package Treatment at El Cocay Spa. One coupon per couple.
- $30 USD spa credit towards a Couples Romantic Package at El Cocay Spa. One coupon per couple.
- $30 USD credit towards a catamaran cruise at Marina El Cid. A minimum purchase of 2 tickets is required directly at Marina El Cid.
- $100 USD credit towards Sport Fishing at Marina El Cid. Maximum capacity of 6 persons.
- $10 USD credit towards Discovery Scuba Dive Trip at Marina Dive Center. (Two tanks)
- $10 USD beverage credit at the adjacent Le Marina Restaurant. This coupon can be redeemed for 2 domestic cocktails, minimum purchase of $50 USD required.
- $15 USD credit towards a private romantic beach dinner at Hotel Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort Riviera Maya. Ask our concierge about the prices and menus that are available.
- $25 USD credit towards a private platinum romantic beach dinner at Hotel Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort Riviera Maya. Ask our concierge about the prices and menus that are available.
- $10 USD credit towards a bottle of imported champagne or wine at Hotel Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort Riviera Maya.
- $20 USD credit towards a day pass at El Cid La Ceiba Hotel on Cozumel Island.
- $10 USD SPA credit towards purchases at the resort boutique deli. Minimum purchase of $100 USD required.
- $20 USD CREDIT for a shopping tour to Cancun or Playa del Carmen. Minimum 4 shoppers, see Pronatours onsite for details.
- $25 USD credit towards a Tulum - XEL HA Tour. A minimum purchase of 2 tickets is required.
- $20 USD credit towards a Tour to Chichen Itza. A minimum purchase of 2 tickets is required.
- $10 USD credit for an airport transfer. Applies to private transportation services offered by Pronatours travel agency. Not applicable for shuttles or shared rides.
- $15 USD credit for any PRONATOURS Tours. Minimum purchase of $150 USD required.
- $100 USD credit for a room upgrade. Applicable when purchasing room upgrade for full stay
2 Kids stay and Eat FREE - (12 years and under) in All inclusive when sharing a room with paying adults for travel dates May 4 - November 11th, subject to blackout dates.
Resort fee (payable at resort)Help?
No Resort Fee
Reviews 77% of guests recommend this hotel
Not recommended - Terrible beach.
Like the resort, hated the food.
We will definitely go back to the EL SID! It was excellent!
Dream Wedding, Great for families and couples alike!
- See all reviews for this hotel
Have you visited Marina El Cid Spa and Beach Resort Riviera Maya?
We'd love to know what you think.