The Gran Bahia Principe Coba, is an oasis in which to unwind. Rejuvenate yourself mentally and physically, surrounded by crystal-clear waters and a sandy white beach.
Beachfront 105km from Cancun Int'l Airport, 35 minutes from the town of Playa del Carmen and 19km from Tulum.
5 à la carte • 1 buffet • 2 snack bars
Meal plan options:
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2-12
Elevators: No. Rooms and facilities for guests with disabilities (upon request).
Your price includes:
- Round-trip airport transfers
- 24-hour all-inclusive
- All meals (buffet breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- 3 a` la carte dinner's per week reservations required
- Unlimited drinks, wine and cocktails 24 hours a day (except premium drinks)
- Daily and nightly entertainment and activity programs
- Non-motorized water sports up to 1 hour per person/day
- Intro scuba lesson in pool
- Entrance to discotheque in “Hacienda Doña Isabel” with local drinks included (except Premium drinks)
- Kids club ages 4 to 12
- All taxes and gratuities
Gran Bahía Príncipe Tulum and Akumal services (except gourmet restaurants and main buffets)
Two complimentary rounds*
of golf per adult, per 7 night stay included at the new Riviera Maya Golf Course. Tee times to be arranged at check in. Golf cart mandatory ($65usd per person based on shared cart) and is not included. (Golf is exclusive to the guests of Bahia Principe. The Golf course is a part of the property and belongs to Bahia Principe.)
*For travel from now – October. 31, 2013
Resort fee (payable at resort)Help?
There is no resort fee for this hotel.
Reviews 84% of guests recommend this hotel
A Grand stay at the Grand Principe Coba !!
We had a great stay and would go back to the Riviera Maya.
Will not be returning
Awesome resort! Loved the food and service!
A great stay on a great resort.
- See all reviews for this hotel
Have you visited Grand Bahia Principe Coba?
We'd love to know what you think.