The Gran Bahia Principe Coba, is an oasis in which to unwind. Rejuvenate yourself mentally and physically, surrounded by crystal-clear waters and a sandy white beach.
Beachfront 105km from Cancun Int'l Airport, 35 minutes from the town of Playa del Carmen and 19km from Tulum.
5 à la carte • 1 buffet • 2 snack bars
Meal plan options:
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2-12
Elevators: No. Rooms and facilities for guests with disabilities (upon request).
Your price includes:
- Round-trip airport transfers
- 24-hour all-inclusive
- All meals (buffet breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- 3 a` la carte dinner's per week reservations required
- Unlimited drinks, wine and cocktails 24 hours a day (except premium drinks)
- Daily and nightly entertainment and activity programs
- Non-motorized water sports up to 1 hour per person/day
- Intro scuba lesson in pool
- Entrance to discotheque in “Hacienda Doña Isabel” with local drinks included (except Premium drinks)
- Kids club ages 4 to 12
- All taxes and gratuities
Gran Bahía Príncipe Tulum and Akumal services (except gourmet restaurants and main buffets)
Two complimentary rounds*
of golf per adult, per 7 night stay included at the new Riviera Maya Golf Course. Tee times to be arranged at check in. Golf cart mandatory ($65usd per person based on shared cart) and is not included. (Golf is exclusive to the guests of Bahia Principe. The Golf course is a part of the property and belongs to Bahia Principe.)
*For travel from now – October. 31, 2013
Resort fee (payable at resort)Help?
There is no resort fee for this hotel.
Reviews 82% of guests recommend this hotel
Good first all inclusive trip!
Grand Bahia Principe Voucher Scam
Entertainment staff was awesome!
Amazing vacation for me and my wife.
Awesome two week holiday at Huge Resort!
- See all reviews for this hotel
Have you visited Grand Bahia Principe Coba?
We'd love to know what you think.