The Gran Bahia Principe Tulum Resort lies along a white sand beach on the Caribbean Sea. It is the perfect spot to enjoy one of the daily activities, tee up for some golf, lounge by one of the pools or under the shade of a palapa on the beach.
Located on a 1 km long beach partially protected by a reef, 105km from Cancun Int'l Airport and 19km from Tulum.
3 à la carte • 1 buffet • 1 snack bar
Meal plan options:
3 pools, kids pool
Elevators: No. Rooms and facilities for guests with disabilities (upon request).
Your price includes:
- Round-trip airport transfers
- All meals and snacks
- 3 à la carte dinners for 7 night stays and 4 à la carte dinners for a 10 night stay per week at a choice of 7 specialty restaurants (reservations required)
- Unlimited national drinks, wine and cocktails 24 hours a day
- Free entrance to the discotheque in “Hacienda Doña Isabel” with local drinks included
- Daily activities
- Non-motorized water sports (1 hour per person/day)
- Intro scuba lesson in pool
- Use of bicycles (1 hour per person/day)
- Kids club ages 4-12
- Taxes and gratuities
- Gran Bahía Príncipe Akumal and Coba services (except gourmet restaurant and main buffets)
Two complimentary rounds of golf per adult, per 7 night stay included at the new Riviera Maya Golf Course. Tee times to be arranged at check in. Golf cart mandatory ($) and is not included. (Golf is exclusive to the guests of Bahia Principe. The Golf course is a part of the property and belongs to Bahia Principe.)
Resort fee (payable at resort)Help?
No Resort Fee
Reviews 81% of guests recommend this hotel
Best place ever
Overall good and would consider going there again
Won't be returning
- See all reviews for this hotel
Have you visited Grand Bahia Principe Tulum?
We'd love to know what you think.