This large all-suites resort offers something for the entire family from its incredible beach to eight pools to extensive dining options and spacious accommodations – the ideal family getaway.
Guests staying at the Grand Riviera Princess have full access to the neighboring Grand Sunset Princess all facilities are shared between the two properties with the exception of the Platinum Club sections.
Guests now have the option to choose between non-smoking and smoking rooms when making your reservation please specify your preference.
Beachfront, 50km from the Cancun Int'l Airport.
7 à la carte • 2 buffets
Meal plan options:
8 pools, 4 kids pool, 2 whirlpools
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2-12
Elevators: Yes. Rooms and facilities for guests with disabilities (upon request).
Your price includes:
- Round-trip airport transfers
- 24-hour all-inclusive
- All meals
- Unlimited domestic and select international drinks(aged liquor not included)
- Daily and nightly entertainment and activity programs
- Non-motorized water sports
- Fitness centre
- Shuttle throughout the property
- Shuttle service to Playa Del Carmen
- Mini club (ages 4-12) and Teen Club (ages 13-17)
- All taxes and gratuities
Resort fee (payable at resort)Help?
There is no resort fee for this hotel.
Reviews 84% of guests recommend this hotel
Yes. We loved it!
mobility scooter inside the resort
The time of our lives and worth every penny!!!
Great People, Wonderful Experience.
great vacation would return
- See all reviews for this hotel
Have you visited Grand Riviera Princess?
We'd love to know what you think.