A resort with a contemporary design, hosting a Mayan ruin and beautiful cenotes on a beautiful white beach. Spacious well appointed accommodations and plenty of things to do make this premiere resort the perfect spot for a great vacation.
81km from Cancun Int'l Airport
8 à la carte • 2 buffet • 1 snack bar
Meal plan options:
3 pools, 1 kids pool, whirlpool
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 – 12
Elevators: Yes. Rooms and facilities for guests with disabilities (upon request).
Your price includes:
- Round-trip airport transfers
- All meals late night snacks
- Dinner can be a` la carte (reservations required, dress code in effect*)
- Unlimited domestic and premium drinks
- Room service
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Non-motorized water sports
- Entrance to the nightclub
- All taxes and gratuities
*Reservations required/ 3 à la carte meals per 7 nights. Other restrictions may apply
Resort fee (payable at resort)Help?
No Resort Fee
Reviews 79% of guests recommend this hotel
Great stay, Great Staff
Twas a wonderful 10 days.
Great Stay !
We loved our stay
The service was exceptional!
- See all reviews for this hotel
Have you visited Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Hotel and Spa?
We'd love to know what you think.