Set along a spectacular white sand beach on the exclusive Riviera Maya, in the luxurious residential complex of Grand Coral, containing a beautifully manicured 18-hole golf course, designed by the famous world golfer, Nick Price. The Sandos Caracol Resort & Spa lies along the exotic Mayan jungle and is surrounded by natural underwater caves (“Cenotes”), Mangroves and lagoons where you can admire the typical fauna and flora of the region.
53km from the Cancun International Airport and just a short distance from the quaint town of Playa del Carmen.
4 à la carte • 3 buffet • 1 snack bar
Meal plan options:
4 pools, 2 kids pools, Aqua Park for kids, hot tub
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 - 12
Elevators: No. Rooms and facilities for guests with disabilities (upon request).
Your price includes:
- Round-trip airport transfers
- All meals included every day (Buffet Breakfast, Buffet Lunch, Buffet or à la carte Dinner). 24 hours all inclusive
- Unlimited domestic beer, soft drinks, house wine and domestic & international cocktails 24 hours within the Resort .
- Tennis (unlimited day and night use within schedule of operation (reservation required). Includes equipment (balls & rackets), proper attire and court shoes required.
- Water sports: Boogie board, Windsurfing (insurance fee applies), Sailing & Kayaking
- Snorkelling gear (1 hour per day)
- Introductory Scuba Diving lesson (once per stay) in pool
- Fitness Centre: free use of exercise equipment, sauna, steam room & Jacuzzi (18+ yrs).
- Daily activities program: archery, darts, boccia, dancing classes, billiards, football, aerobics, and beach activities. Pool games and water aerobics. Water polo. Beach Volleyball and Water Volleyball.
- “Kid’s Club” from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm (4-12 years) with supervised full activities program: children’s pool, games and crafts. Mini disco.
- For the ages 2-3 years, the schedule of the Baby Club is 10 am to 1 pm and 3 to 6 pm.
- Teen’s Activities.
- Nightly entertainment: Cabaret Shows, Music Halls and Theme Nights.
- Sports and entertainment team
- Eco – Tour: enjoy a beautiful walking tour and discover the marvellous natural areas of our Eco-Resort.
- Eco - Activities for Kids: focused on teaching our children to live in harmony with nature, to take care of the
- Local fauna: observe the local and exotic fauna in its natural habitat!
- Romantic Canoe Ride: enjoy a romantic and relaxing canoe ride through the natural waterways of our mangroves. (Reservation required – for couples).
- Cenote Swim: in the biggest cenote (underwater cave) of the resort
- The Magic Planet: unique educational sphere to learn how man’s presence effects our environment through
our everyday actions on our land, oceans and atmosphere.
- Sandos Caracol Eco Resort & Spa takes you to a typical village inside the rich local jungle where you
learn all about the ancient Mayan culture.
- All taxes and gratuities
Resort fee (payable at resort)Help?
No Resort Fee
Reviews 89% of guests recommend this hotel
AWESOME and RECOMMENED
Great place for families with kids! Very entertaining!
Excellent place for a family vacation - something for everyone! So kid-friendly!! We'll be back!
Great family trip!
We loved the resort!! Great for families!
- See all reviews for this hotel
Have you visited Sandos Caracol Eco Resort & Spa?
We'd love to know what you think.