Situated in the heart of Grand Bahama Island, this 372-acre property beckons travellers with 7.5 acres of pristine beach and activities ranging from championship golf and spa treatments to water sports of all kinds.
Please note this resort offers both European plans(no meals) and All inclusive plans.
Less than 10km from Freeport International Airport. Across the street from Port Lucaya, the shopping, and entertainment centre of the island.
4 à la carte • 2 snack bars
Meal plan options:
4 oceanfront pools, infinity pool, waterslides
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 17 and under
Elevators: Yes. Rooms and facilities for guests with disabilities (upon request).
Your price includes:
- Round-trip airport transfers
- All taxes
Additional Package Options ($):
Optional all-inclusive meal plan ($):
- Meals and beverages throughout the day - Willy Broadleaf's, Hammerheads, China Grill, China Beach or Plantation Cafe (American coffee and American decaf coffee only)
- Unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages per day
- Wine by the glass only
- Domestic brands only - Alcoholic beverages 1 drink/beer per person per bar visit
- Non-motorized water sports
- Food and beverage gratuities
Resort fee (payable at resort)Help?
No Resort Fee
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel
Great weekend getaway. As relaxing as you want it to be and no need to leave the resort area as everything is there for you.
Yes we loved our stay, and would come back again to the same place
Charming, happy and helpful people made us feel welcome and at home and the main reason we will return.
AMAZING VALUE FOR THE MONEY!
- See all reviews for this hotel
Have you visited Grand Lucayan Resort?
We'd love to know what you think.