This 10-acre historic resort has been completely renovated and reclaimed its legendary status as an icon of luxury. Enjoy the cultural activities, lei making, hula lessons, ghost stories, and historical tours at the famed "Pink Palace of the Pacific".
14km from Honolulu Int'l Airport.
Meal plan options:
2 pools,1 whirlpool
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 17 and under
Elevators: Yes. Rooms and facilities for guests with disabilities (upon request).
Your price includes:
- Round-trip airport transfers
- All taxes
$36.65 USD per room per day, valet parking for one (1) vehicle will be included in the new rate.
STAY AT ONE, DINE AT ALL:
Guests staying at any one of the four Starwood Hotels in Waikiki can enjoy dining, shows, oceanfront entertainment options, fitness centre, and spa, and simply sign the charges back to their room. Please note pool privileges are not included in this program. Guests may only enjoy the pool at the hotel where they are registered.
Resort fee (payable at resort)Help?
Daily charge of $36.65 per room will be billed directly to guest at hotel. Included in this fee:
- High-speed internet access in guest room
- Valet Parking for one (1) vehicle
- Unlimited local and 1-800 telephone calls
- Up to 60 minutes of long distance telephone calls per day
- One (1) E Komo Mai Tai drink or non-alcoholic drink option per person per stay
- Children 5 & under eat for free from Children’s Menu at designated dining outlets for breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner with paying adult
- Historical and Cultural activities
- Seasonal Beach activities
(Resort charge rate and inclusions are subject to change).
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel
Spoil yourself at the pink hotel!
A romantic getaway!
- See all reviews for this hotel
Have you visited The Royal Hawaiian?
We'd love to know what you think.