Set on the former royal estate of Princess Victoria Kaiulani, this resort has captured the warmth of a true Hawaiian home. A garden oasis in the heart of Waikiki and only a crosswalk away from Waikiki beach. Enjoy full access to all services and amenities at all four Starwood properties in Waikiki.
Across the street from Waikiki Beach, 14km from Honolulu Int'l Airport.
Meal plan options:
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 17 and under
Elevators: Yes. Rooms and facilities for guests with disabilities (upon request).
Your price includes:
- Round-trip airport transfers
- All taxes
STAY AT ONE, DINE AT ALL:
Guests staying at any one of the four Starwood Hotels in Waikiki can enjoy dining, shows, oceanfront entertainment options, fitness centre, and spa, and simply sign the charges back to their room. Please note pool privileges are not included in this program. Guests may only enjoy the pool at the hotel where they are registered.
Resort fee (payable at resort)Help?
Daily charge of $26.18 per room will be billed directly to guest at hotel. Included in this fee:
- High-speed internet access in guest room
- Self Parking for one (1) vehicle
- Unlimited local and 1-800 telephone calls
- Up to 60 minutes of long distance telephone calls per day
- Two (2) bottles of water in room per day
- Two (2) Kaiulani specialty cocktails or Princess Punch drinks per stay.
- Children 5 & under eat for free from Children’s Menu at designated dining outlets for breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner with paying adult
- Big Kahuna Beach Services
- Collections of Waikiki Savings
- One 4x6 color portrait by a professional photographer
(Resort charge rate and inclusions are subject to change).
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel
LOVED IT * LOVED IT * LOVED IT*
Waikiki, Oahu Get Away
- See all reviews for this hotel
Have you visited Sheraton Princess Kaiulani?
We'd love to know what you think.