Set among lush gardens, this resort is wonderful and ideal for complete family vacations offering baby, kids and teen clubs. As of January 21, 2012 all room categories in Playa Pesquero will be non-smoking rooms. For smoking guests there will be ashtrays available at the entrance of the building as well as designated areas in public spaces.
62 km from the Holguin International Airport
6 à la carte • 1 buffet
Meal plan options:
Elevators: No. Rooms and facilities for guests with disabilities (limited, upon request).
Your price includes:
- Round-trip airport transfers
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks)
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations required, dress code in effect, maximum 4 reservations per 7 night stay)
- Unlimited domestic and select international drinks, beer, juice and cocktails at all bars
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Non-motorized water sports
- All taxes and gratuities
Not Included in your Package:
- Cuban Departure Tax of $25 CUC (Cuban Convertible Pesos) per person paid locally at the airport.*
Effective May 1, 2010, all persons entering Cuba will be required to hold medical travel insurance covering their period of stay within Cuba. If medical travel insurance is not obtained in advance, it may be purchased on arrival at the airport in Cuba
*Subject to change without notice. Please visit www.wesjet.com for additional information
Resort fee (payable at resort)Help?
No Resort Fee
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel
La nourriture était excellente
Just an EXCELLENT time!
We love this place!
Amazing resort, amazing staff, amazing memories!! Two vacations same resort third to come!!
- See all reviews for this hotel
Have you visited Playa Pesquero?
We'd love to know what you think.