Set on an ancient lava flow that cascades into the ocean, this full service resort has activities and facilities for couples and families. Adjacent to the world-famous Keauhou Manta Rays feeding ground, mantas can be seen most evenings and a manta expert is there twice weekly for questions
24 km from Kona Int'l Airport
Meal plan options:
Elevators: Yes. Rooms and facilities for guests with disabilities (upon request)
Your price includes:
- All taxes
Additional Package Options ($):
- Round-trip airport transfers
- Car Rental
Resort fee (payable at resort)Help?
Effective January 8, 2013, the daily charge of $31.25 per room per day will be billed directly to guest at hotel.
This fee includes:
- High speed internet access in the guest room and the ocean view deck (lobby level)
- Self parking for one vehicle (valet parking available for a nominal fee)
- Unlimited local and 1-800 calls
- 30 minutes of long distance calls per day
- Use of the Keauhou to Kailua-Kona trolley
- Two bottles of water daily
- Yoga Classes Monday thru Saturday mornings
- Cultural Tours Monday thru Thursday
- Hawaii Island & Welcome Orientation – Daily in the Lobby
- Hula lessons and Lei making
- 50% off one (1) Bike Rental at the Flying Fish
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel
A nice hotel.
Go local in this Hawaiian Paradise!
My Great Holiday
- See all reviews for this hotel
Have you visited Sheraton Kona Resort and Spa at Keauhou bay?
We'd love to know what you think.