Between Ocho Rios and Montego Bay, you'll find Iberostar Rose Hall Suites in Rose Hall, Jamaica; an old sugar plantation turned perfect vacation spot. Once you enter this incredible resort, you'll be catapulted to a different state of mind. One that feels more relaxed with the mesmerizing beach views all around.
16km from Montego Bay Int'l Airport.
4 à la carte • 1 buffet • snack bar
Meal plan options:
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 - 12
Elevators: Yes. Rooms and facilities for guests with disabilities (upon request).
Your price includes:
- Round-trip airport transfers
- 24-hour all-inclusive
- All meals (buffet breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- Dinner can be a` la carte (reservations required, dress code in effect)
- Unlimited international, domestic drinks and select international drinks from 8am – 3am
- 24-hour room service (food only)
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Non-motorized water sports
- Intro scuba lesson in pool
- Entrance to nightclub
- All taxes and gratuities
Exchange privileges: Guests may use the facilities, restaurants, beach area and other amenities at the Iberostar Rose Hall Beach.
Resort fee (payable at resort)Help?
No Resort Fee
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel
Fabulous resort! Awesome food! Steps from the beautiful beach! Wonderful staff!
Clean rooms, excellent food, friendly staff. Only complaint is the draft beer at all bars was a little watery, otherwise all good.
Would definitely go back here again!
Modern hotel with an excellent location.
It was a short stay but a good one.
- See all reviews for this hotel
Have you visited Iberostar Rose Hall Suites?
We'd love to know what you think.