An entirely unique Disney experience for guests to enjoy just west of Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park. It’s the thrill of staying at a wildlife reserve with animals grazing just beyond their balcony. Rejuvenate both body and spirit in luxurious surroundings while sharing the grandeur of the African wilderness. The beauty of the savanna, the rhythm of tribal drums, exquisite cuisine in lush settings and the lure of authentic African treasures all come together to celebrate the beauty and wonder of this vast and untamed continent.
28 km from Orlando Int'l Airport
Meal plan options:
2 pools, whirlpools
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: Resort ages 2 -17 (theme park tickets ages 3-9).
Elevators – Yes, for buildings 3-stories or higher. Rooms and facilities for guests with disabilities (upon request).
Your price includes:
- Walt Disney World Resort packages include Disney Magical Express return transportation between airport and resort and baggage transfer
- All Disney resort transportation is included within the grounds including motor coach, ferry and tram
- Guests key to the world room card allow guests to charge purchases to their room and purchases can be delivered directly to their room.
- Extended Theme Park hours, known as Extra Magic Hours, offers guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels the unique opportunity to enjoy additional time in the Disney Theme Parks—above and beyond the standard operating schedule—at no extra charge
- Any guest celebrating a special occasion while staying at any Walt Disney World Resort hotel may request to receive a Disney Character voicemail message on their in-room phone. Occasions for Character calls can include birthdays, romantic celebrations or any other special event
Resort fee (payable at resort)Help?
No Resort Fee
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel
We loved our stay in this Lodge and all the staff we encountered went above and beyond .
Best place to stay!
make a wish
- See all reviews for this hotel
Have you visited Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge?
We'd love to know what you think.