The incredible new Disney's Art of Animation Resort will create for you, as never before, the sensation of being a character inside some of the most popular and beloved Walt Disney Pictures and Disney Pixar animated films of all time. From the magically themed family suites and rooms to the spectacular courtyards and sparkling pools, this new Walt Disney World® Value Resort will ultimately surround your family in the enchantment and fun of your favorite Disney stories.
Disney's Art of Animation Resort is steps away from Disney's Hollywood Studios theme park and ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
Meal plan options:
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: Resort ages 2 -17 (theme park tickets ages 3-9).
Rooms and facilities for guests with disabilities (upon request).
Your price includes:
- Walt Disney World Resort packages include Disney Magical Express return transportation between airport and resort and baggage transfer
- All Disney resort transportation is included within the grounds including motor coach, ferry and tram
- Guests key to the world room card allow guests to charge purchases to their room and purchases can be delivered directly to their room.
- Extended Theme Park hours, known as Extra Magic Hours, offers guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels the unique opportunity to enjoy additional time in the Disney Theme Parks—above and beyond the standard operating schedule—at no extra charge
- Any guest celebrating a special occasion while staying at any Walt Disney World Resort hotel may request to receive a Disney Character voicemail message on their in-room phone. Occasions for Character calls can include birthdays, romantic celebrations or any other special event.
Resort fee (payable at resort)Help?
No Resort Fee
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel
Would go back there in a heart beat! Great hotel for kids of all ages.
Really Great Family Vacation
Just ok. Not what I expected from Disney.
Lovd it and will be returning :)
Vacation to remember
- See all reviews for this hotel
Have you visited Disney's Art of Animation Resort?
We'd love to know what you think.