Guests will be transported back in time to visit decades of the 20th century. From jukeboxes, bowling pins and 8 track tapes to laptops and cell phones, the memorabilia, crazes and catch phrases that defined the 1950s-1990s surround you at this resort. Each building is a larger than life time capsule of pop culture which will take them on a trip down memory lane.
32 km from Orlando Int'l Airport
Meal plan options:
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: Resort ages 2 -17 (theme park tickets ages 3-9)
Elevators – Yes. Rooms and facilities for guests with disabilities (upon request).
Your price includes:
- Walt Disney World Resort packages include Disney Magical Express return transportation between airport and resort and baggage transfer
- All Disney resort transportation is included within the grounds including motor coach, ferry and tram
- Guests key to the world room card allow guests to charge purchases to their room and purchases can be delivered directly to their room.
- Extended Theme Park hours, known as Extra Magic Hours, offers guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels the unique opportunity to enjoy additional time in the Disney Theme Parks—above and beyond the standard operating schedule—at no extra charge
- Any guest celebrating a special occasion while staying at any Walt Disney World Resort hotel may request to receive a Disney Character voicemail message on their in-room phone. Occasions for Character calls can include birthdays, romantic celebrations or any other special event.
Resort fee (payable at resort)Help?
No Resort Fee
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel
Had a wonderful stay. Would definitely return
A very great experience
Excellent place to stay :D
A HOLIDAY TO REMEMBER
- See all reviews for this hotel
Have you visited Disney's Pop Century Resort?
We'd love to know what you think.