Return to the charming days of riverboats and Mark Twain and discover this moderately priced resort. Courtly pillars, grand staircases and splendid gardens blend with the Mississippi-style waterways and gracious Southern hospitality. "Mosey over" to Alligator Bayou and discover its rustic architecture, front porches and meandering walkways. A stocked fishing hole, country-style pool, flowered fields and two-story cottages create the nostalgic romance of down-home charm.
22 km from Orlando Int'l Airport
1 restaurant, food court
Meal plan options:
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: Resort ages 2 -17 (theme park tickets ages 3-9)
Elevators – Yes, for buildings 3-stories or higher. Rooms and facilities for guests with disabilities (upon request).
Your price includes:
- Walt Disney World Resort packages include Disney Magical Express return transportation between airport and resort and baggage transfer
- All Disney resort transportation is included within the grounds including motor coach, ferry and tram
- Guests key to the world room card allow guests to charge purchases to their room and purchases can be delivered directly to their room.
- Extended Theme Park hours, known as Extra Magic Hours, offers guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels the unique opportunity to enjoy additional time in the Disney Theme Parks—above and beyond the standard operating schedule—at no extra charge
- Any guest celebrating a special occasion while staying at any Walt Disney World Resort hotel may request to receive a Disney Character voicemail message on their in-room phone. Occasions for Character calls can include birthdays, romantic celebrations or any other special event
Resort fee (payable at resort)Help?
No Resort Fee
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel
Long waits for transportation
walt disney world
A Great Place for Families
- See all reviews for this hotel
Have you visited Disney's Port Orleans Resort Riverside?
We'd love to know what you think.