Larger than life Disney movie icons thrill kids of all ages featuring icons that celebrate the fun and excitement of sports including baseball, basketball, football, surfing and tennis. Big fun at a small price.
27 km from Orlando Int'l Airport
The End Zone Food Court will be closed for renovations from August 4th through December 20, 2013. The on-site Arcade will serve grab-and-go food and busses will be available to bring guests to All Star Music and All Star Movies for hot food over the duration of the renovations.
Meal plan options:
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: Resort ages 2 -17 (theme park tickets ages 3-9)
Elevators – Yes. Rooms and facilities for guests with disabilities (upon request).
Your price includes:
- Walt Disney World Resort packages include Disney Magical Express return transportation between airport and resort and baggage transfer
- All Disney resort transportation is included within the grounds including motor coach, ferry and tram
- Guests key to the world room card allow guests to charge purchases to their room and purchases can be delivered directly to their room.
- Extended Theme Park hours, known as Extra Magic Hours, offers guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels the unique opportunity to enjoy additional time in the Disney Theme Parks—above and beyond the standard operating schedule—at no extra charge
- Any guest celebrating a special occasion while staying at any Walt Disney World Resort hotel may request to receive a Disney Character voicemail message on their in-room phone. Occasions for Character calls can include birthdays, romantic celebrations or any other special event.
Resort fee (payable at resort)Help?
No Resort Fee
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel
My Son and I's trip to Disney
- See all reviews for this hotel
Have you visited Disney's All Star Sports Resort?
We'd love to know what you think.