Classic surroundings capture the essence of a New England yacht club at the upscale resort. Its comfy chairs, hardwood floors and shafts of sunlight streaming into a welcoming lobby invite Guests to linger. Here you’ll enjoy luxurious accommodations as well as delightful amenities shared with Disney’s Beach Club Resort – a sand-bottom pool, health club and full-service marina. There’s even a beachfront promenade with direct access to Epcot as well as the unique shops and restaurants at Disney’s Boardwalk Entertainment District.
24 km from Orlando Int'l Airport
Meal plan options:
3 pools, whirlpools
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: Resort ages 2 -17 (theme park tickets ages 3-9)
Elevators – Yes, for buildings 3-stories or higher. Rooms and facilities for guests with disabilities (upon request).
Your price includes:
- Walt Disney World Resort packages include Disney Magical Express return transportation between airport and resort and baggage transfer
- All Disney resort transportation is included within the grounds including motor coach, ferry and tram
- Guests key to the world room card allow guests to charge purchases to their room and purchases can be delivered directly to their room.
- Extended Theme Park hours, known as Extra Magic Hours, offers guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels the unique opportunity to enjoy additional time in the Disney Theme Parks—above and beyond the standard operating schedule—at no extra charge
- Any guest celebrating a special occasion while staying at any Walt Disney World Resort hotel may request to receive a Disney Character voicemail message on their in-room phone. Occasions for Character calls can include birthdays, romantic celebrations or any other special event
Resort fee (payable at resort)Help?
No Resort Fee