Known as the "Pearl of the Pacific," Mazatlán is located on the ocean. Visitors to this enchanting coastal city can experience amazing views of the Pacific Ocean. Celebrate these natural wonders, as well as the authentic spirit of México, at El Cid Castilla Beach Hotel. With refined comforts, a vibrant location, and warm, friendly service, the attractive Mazatlán hotel resort serves as a tropical oasis for unforgettable getaways. Lounge by the poolside deck, reading a latest best-seller. Marvel at brilliantly hued sunsets from the private balcony. Or if you're traveling with children, reserve a sun-kissed room overlooking two connected free-form pools boasting cascades, rock formations, and water slides.
On the beach, 19km from Mazatlan Int'l Airport and 5km to downtown Mazatlan.
3 à la carte • 1 buffet • 1 snack bars
Meal plan options:
2 pools, waterslides
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 12
Elevators: Yes. Rooms and facilities for guests with disabilities (upon request).
Your price includes:
Note: Both EP (No meals included) packages and All Inclusive packages are available at this hotel.
- Round-trip airport transfers
- All meals and snacks
- Unlimited house drinks
- Meals at the 4 restaurants of the sister El Cid hotels; food ranges from Mexican and Italian to Argentinean Grill and Sushi(reservations required some restrictions apply)
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations required, dress code in effect)
- All taxes and gratuities
Elite All-Inclusive Plan
*Offers everything listed in the main All-Inclusive Plan plus:
- Guaranteed Ocean View accommodations with bathrobes
- VIP check-in on arrival
- All meals served at 8 restaurants at 4 El Cid hotels, as well as the Country Club
- Preferred seating at a la carte restaurants
- Unlimited rounds of golf at El Cid Country Club(subject to availability, golf clubs and caddy are not included, one caddy per golf cart or golfer walking the course is mandatory)
- Unlimited use of 9 tennis courts(subject to availability)
- Additional same-day golf and/or tennis reservations may be made after the first round of golf or hour of tennis
- Use of golf carts, clubs, driving range, clinics, and racquet rentals are optional (for a fee)
- Gratuities at El Cid Country Club are optional and not included. Plan inclusions are not refundable or transferable
Valid from Nov 1- April 30/14
- Guaranteed access to room by 3 pm
- Welcome Amenity in room - Sparkling Wine
- Late check out (subject to availability)
- Free local calls
- Daily access to the spa: Free use to the Sauna, Steam Room, Jacuzzi and Gym.
- Free Internet access in our Elite Club
EP European Plan
- Round-trip airport transfers
- All taxes
- Please visit www.elcid.com for further details
Resort fee (payable at resort)Help?
There is no resort fee for this hotel.
Reviews 71% of guests recommend this hotel
disappointed will not come back
We had a good ,relaxing holiday. The people where good friendly. Hotel clean staff great
A wonderful week away from the snow!
WORST HOTEL EVER!!!
- See all reviews for this hotel
Have you visited El Cid Castilla Beach Hotel Mazatlan?
We'd love to know what you think.