From the moment you arrive, you'll be treated to gracious Bahamian hospitality, thoughtful amenities and an abundance of activities.
Cable Beach, walkway to Crystal Palace Casino, $1.50 bus ride to downtown Nassau, 8km from the Nassau Int'l Airport.
2 à la carte • 1 buffet • 1 grill • 1 coffee shop
Meal plan options:
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 17
Elevators: Yes. Rooms and facilities for guests with disabilities (upon request).
Your price includes:
Note: Both EP (No meals included) and All Inclusive packages are available at this hotel.
Resort fee (payable at resort)Help?
The resort fee is included in your price which covers:
- Housekeeping, bellman, beach and pool gratuities
- NEW: Aquamarine Water Sports including; kayak's, water trampolines, water playground and snorkeling equipment
- High speed internet service in guest rooms
- Wireless Internet in the function space and public areas
- Local phone calls
- Pool and beach activities and amenities
- In-room coffee service
- Fitness centre
- Access to the Link@Sheraton*
* Link@Sheraton experienced with Microsoft - A social space and connectivity hub in the heart of the lobby, the Link@Sheraton is a place where you can get online, print out a boarding pass, e-mail your photos, watch a game with friends or borrow a magazine or newspaper.
Reviews 80% of guests recommend this hotel
Thank you Sheraton Nassau for a great holiday!!
We loved our stay! Friendly service and great location right on the beach!
Great location, awesome beach, beautiful pool. Clean.
- See all reviews for this hotel
Have you visited Sheraton Nassau Beach Resort & Casino?
We'd love to know what you think.