Across the street is an upscale haven for shoppers, the Kierland Commons, tee-off for 27 holes of golf or laze by the pool, popular for kids of all ages.
32km from Phoenix Int'l airport
Meal plan options:
3 pools, whirlpools, waterslide
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 17 and under
Elevators: Yes. Rooms and facilities for guests with disabilities (upon request).
Your price includes:
- All taxes
Additional Package Options ($):
- Car rental
Resort fee (payable at resort)Help?
Resort fee of $25/night is not mandatory for WestJet Vacations guests.
Should guests choose to opt in, they will receive the following (subject to change):
- Unlimited in room high speed internet access
- Local, domestic long distance and 1-800 telephone calls
- Access to Agave, the Arizona Spa facilities and usage of the Yoga & Well Walk Fitness classes
- Tennis courts & full tennis equipment rental
- Expanded shuttle service to adjacent shopping at Kierland Commons & Scottsdale Quarter
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel
Loved the resort and great location!
Fantastic spring break getaway for a family!
We ABSOLUTELY loved our stay, the staff were all very accommodating and friendly.
We had a fantastic time at this hotel!
Very, very good hotel and convenient too!
- See all reviews for this hotel
Have you visited The Westin Kierland Resort and Spa?
We'd love to know what you think.