This resort, sheltered on the spectacular Samana Bay and surrounded by lush gardens is built on top of a hill with a breathtaking view of Cayo Levantado Island and the village of Samana. A glass elevator takes you to the small private beach. A luxurious comfortable hotel that offers great service, quality and something for everyone – a perfect getaway for couples and friends.
42km from the Samana El Catey Int'l Airport (approx. 1 hour drive).
3 à la carte • 1 buffet • 1 snack bar
Meal plan options:
1 pool, 1 whirlpool
Elevators: Yes. Hotel/Resort does not provide rooms for guests with disabilities.
Your price includes:
- All meals and snacks
- 3 à la carte dinners per week (reservations required, dress code in effect)
- Unlimited drinks, wine and cocktails
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Non-motorized water sports
- Intro scuba lesson in pool
- Fitness centre
- Access & shuttle to the Pueblo Principe centre with live music, nightly shows, shops and disco
Resort fee (payable at resort)Help?
There is no resort fee for this hotel.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel
Everybody was friendly.
OUR FIRST FAMILY VACATION TO THE SOUTH
- See all reviews for this hotel
Have you visited Grand Bahia Principe Cayacoa?
We'd love to know what you think.