This resort is nestled amid lush gardens and on a beautiful white sand beach with calm crystal blue waters. A natural reef in front of the hotel makes the water calm and perfect for children. The hotel offers a refined elegance and all-inclusive luxury on the incredible Samana peninsula. This resort is perfect for families.
45km from the Samana El Catey Int'l Airport (approx. 45 minute drive) and 5 minutes from the town of Las Terrenas.
3 à la carte • 1 buffet • 1 snack bar
Meal plan options:
2 pools, 1 whirlpool
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 11
Elevators: No. Hotel/Resort does not provide rooms for guests with disabilities.
Your price includes:
- Round-trip airport transfers
- All meals and snacks
- 3 à la carte dinners per week (reservations required, dress code in effect)
- Unlimited domestic drinks, wine and cocktails
- Daily activities
- Non-motorized water sports
- Intro scuba lesson in pool
- Kids club (ages 4 – 12)
- Access to the Pueblo Principe entertainment and commercial centre, with live music, nightly shows, shops and disco
- All taxes and gratuities
Resort fee (payable at resort)Help?
There is no resort fee for this hotel.
Reviews 86% of guests recommend this hotel
Good hotel but a little overrated.
It was perfect! weather, people, entertainment, family friendly, food, staff and safe!!
Good visit, but will never go back.
we would go back in a heartbeat.
- See all reviews for this hotel
Have you visited Grand Bahia Principe El Portillo?
We'd love to know what you think.