Built using the area's natural resources of stone, coconut, wood and cane. The resort sits next to Laguna Bavaro, a protected area with a natural lagoon and an abundance of exotic birds. Nature lovers will appreciate the mountain bike excursions.
20km from Punta Cana Int'l Airport
3 à la carte • 1 buffet • 1 snack bar
Meal plan options:
1 pool, 1 whirlpool
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 - 12
Elevators: Yes. Hotel/Resort does not provide rooms for guests with disabilities.
Your price includes:
- Round-trip airport transfers
- 24-hour all-inclusive
- All meals (buffet breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations required, dress code in effect*)
- Unlimited international and domestic
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Non-motorized water sports
- Intro to scuba lesson in pool
- Kids club (ages 2 – 12)
- Ice cream service on beach
- All taxes and gratuities
*1 à la carte meal per 7 night stay. Other restrictions may apply
Resort fee (payable at resort)Help?
No Resort Fee
Reviews 80% of guests recommend this hotel
I love the beach, but don't think the hotel is good value for the money.
Nice place to get closer to nature. I would recommend this hotel to my family and friends.
An absolute Diamond in the rough!!
OUTSTANDING Vacation for a fair price!!!
- See all reviews for this hotel
Have you visited Blau Punta Cana (Natura Park)?
We'd love to know what you think.