At Paradisus Punta Cana Resort, coexisting in harmony with nature results in an exquisite balance of natural and man-made wonders. Open-air architecture featuring indigenous materials gracefully rises from artfully designed tropical gardens, native mangrove forests, soaring palms and magnificent views of the stunningly clear turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea. At every turn there is a new species of exotic vegetation, native birds and delicate garden scents. This all-inclusive, all-encompassing, all-suite Caribbean playground offers tennis, championship golf, an array of gorgeous pools, every non-motorized water sport imaginable, a casino, an exquisite full-service spa and health club and a thrilling collection of unique island activities.
Located 25 minutes from Punta Cana International Airport.
10 à la carte • 2 buffet • 2 snack bars
Meal plan options:
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 years and 3-12
Your price includes:
- Round-trip airport transfers
- 24-hour all-inclusive
- All meals (buffet breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- Dinner can be à la carte
- Unlimited domestic and international premium brand drinks
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Non-motorized water sports
- All taxes and gratuities
Exclusive for WestJet Vacations guests:
- Book a minimum 5-night stay and receive guaranteed room access by 3pm
- welcome gift/turndown amenity (local rum sample or arts and crafts)
- welcome amenity in room (fruit or cheese plate)
- late check out (subject to availability)
- 1 manicure per room.
Resort fee (payable at resort)Help?
There is no resort fee for this hotel.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel
Great experience strongly recomended!
I really enjoyed my stay and would recommend this property
Definetely Coming Back!!!
- See all reviews for this hotel
Have you visited Paradisus Punta Cana Resort?
We'd love to know what you think.