On one of the world's most stunning beaches. The resort is an integral part of the abundant flora and fauna of Cayo Santa María, declared a Biosphere Reserve.
116 km from Santa Clara Int'l Airport.
8 à la carte • 4 buffet • 4 snack bars
Meal plan options:
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2-12
Elevators: Yes. Resort does provide rooms for guests with disabilities on request
Your price includes:
- Round-trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- 3 à la carte dinners per week (reservations required, dress code in effect)
- Unlimited domestic and select international drinks
- Nightly entertainment
- Daily activities
- Intro scuba lesson in pool
- Non-motorized water sports
- All taxes and gratuities
Resort fee (payable at resort)Help?
No Resort Fee
Reviews 61% of guests recommend this hotel
very nice and relaxing
Beautiful but not for us.
Not worth the money
Allez-y à vos risques
- See all reviews for this hotel
Have you visited HUSA Cayo Santa Maria?
We'd love to know what you think.