This hotel is well known with Canadians and is located on the best stretch of beach in Varadero. Breezes Bella Costa is great for families as it is the only Breezes in Cuba that welcomes children.
30km from Varadero Int'l Airport and 3km from the town of Varadero
2 à la carte • 1 buffet • 1 snack bars
Meal plan options:
1 pool, 2 whirlpools
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 13
Elevators: Yes. Hotel/Resort does not provide rooms for guests with disabilities.
Your price includes:
- Round-trip airport transfers
- 24-hour all-inclusive
- All meals and late night snacks
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations required, dress code in effect)
- Unlimited domestic and select international drinks
- Non-motorized water sports
- Intro scuba lesson in pool
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
Not included in the price of your package:
- Cuban Departure Tax of $25 CUC (Cuban Convertible Pesos) per person paid locally at the airport.*
Effective May 1, 2010, all persons entering Cuba will be required to hold medical travel insurance covering their period of stay within Cuba. If medical travel insurance is not obtained in advance, it may be purchased on arrival at the airport in Cuba. *Subject to change without notice. Please visit wesjet.com (http://bit.ly/dbwRnA) for additional information.
Resort fee (payable at resort)Help?
There is no resort fee for this hotel.
Reviews 56% of guests recommend this hotel
Not good value for money!
We loved our stay clean and friendly staff.
We most certainly could have had better value for our money!
Food and service were great
Bad experience that cost us way too much money! I could have gotten a real 4* in any other place for less.
- See all reviews for this hotel
Have you visited Breezes Bella Costa?
We'd love to know what you think.